Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Google AdSense accept my Application ...??

hye gang, thanks to it, if you look in the email to google adsense application was successful. Time is hard to want to describe how happy heart when an application is received, only God knows .. but do not know why my application is successful ... if the only blog I saw, I guess I was just simple, nothing special, post kind of riding overturned,but when I think again that the food they're everywhere just not right ... the most important in our efforts to get something we want to say .. this is the real key ... whatever I want to thank gurucyber (http:/ / gurucyber.net /) which gives a lot of info ... hopefully after this you can give again to my knowledge. I show my google adsense application is successful ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Super League 2011

England Premier League

Friends Join me....