Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Present yourself like a soft morning breeze ...




when myself alone without a friend, I remember that a meeting between me and her were the first time in the history of life. The story of thee with grief when I remember backin my memories of love wounds. My pensive moment in the fun atmosphere of the morning, make myself visible to the sweet smile of your face shape but it will nevermyself once. Woke me from my shadow when I remembered the times when you leave.Introduction of myself to know our relationship is just a flash in the dictionary of your life,but me trying to fight my anger against you but my heart is taken down all the current rage. Now my spine go through life alone without you beside.



I will always remember our moments together, even if only briefly, but we're both very meaningful memories for myself in my life. My first thought would perkenalangan of usthrough the post sms me. During this time, sending personal revelations advice to you is when the grief. Finally, close your semaking myself, every time we get a response text until a day when it asks you to send me your picture mms to myself. At that point we switch to send pictures. The atmosphere when it is difficult to imagine when I see your beauty in my mobile telifon. It's hard for me to say how beautiful her smile at me but it will.


But now you no longer belongs to me .. i bring myself to go away from your body where injury is just a memory of us together. I just can not do anything to be grateful for the divine in the separation between the two of us. I can only pray that may diriu happy with the person who will meet with you someday. Thank you above all things .. thank a lot ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Super League 2011

England Premier League

Friends Join me....